Sunday, January 31, 2010

Update! Yeah, I know it's been a while.

I've been checking things off my list without evening knowing it. Here's what I've got done...

21. Brent and I went snowshoeing today! It was a blast!! I think I found my winter sport!

6. Start a health savings plan - well, I got a job with health insurance so this negates my need for a health savings plan. My insurance is cheap and awesome!! Double score!

39. Read book #13 - Bookends. Eh book. Blah ending.

58. Start a b/w family photo wall - photo wall is finished!! It was part of Brent's bday present - have some of his family on the wall too!

90. Paint the hall wall - had to do this before I did the b/w family photo wall. Went from crummy tan to a light mintyish green. I LOVE IT! It's brighter!

73. Start an IRA - My new job also has great retirement stuff! And one is a Roth IRA! Score!

64. Start Brinkley's scrapbook - I've got about four pages done. With the girl scrapbook weekends happening consistently, I should easily be able to add to it!

No comments: